Saturday, February 4, 2012

cre·ate verb, -at·ed, -at·ing, adjective verb (used with object) to evolve from one's own thought or imagination, as a work of art or an invention.

My mantra is now, create. I've joined two workshops recently and have begun to create art work once again. One is Suzi Blu's Art Journaling Extravaganza over at Le Petite Academy over at ning.com. You can sample her workshop here: http://suziblu.typepad.com/a_lovely_dream/-912011.html. I love Suzi Blu's unique brand of quirkiness - her deep, profoundly rich journal pages with maximum grunge and multi-layered loveliness. She is offering 8 months of classes for $55.00.

The other fab class is on Willowing and Friends and it's called “Life Book, a celebration and honouring of YOU”. "Life Book" is a year-long art class that includes lessons from 15 incredible teachers, (yes, I said 15 teachers). We're making 1 or more pages per month and we'll be incorporating these pages into a book by the end of the year. I'm super excited about this class as she has some really talented people, that I have been watching, on her team. Life Book can be found here: http://willowing.ning.com/page/life-book-2012-open-for-registration

I plan on documenting my progress - got lots on my creative plate and loving it.
My first page in my Life Book - "goddess superpowers"

No comments:

Post a Comment