Friday, July 10, 2009

Finally Done!






I' finally finished my petite doll! I took a Suzi Blu workshop in April - it took me some time to finish because of a lack of inspiration and a whole list of other issues such as indecisiveness and fear of screwing up but, it's done! What a relief it is to complete something that has been haunting me for such a long time. I'm pretty satisfied with it - of course there are things I would do different but I'm happy with it and that pleases me.

This is Summer Angel. I think I'll make a series of four- Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice and soft...love her wings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful piece of artwork! She's wonderful...you should be very proud of her. See you in the Suzi class!
    Linda
    (Thanks for the kind comment BTW)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a WONDERFUL job!!! She has blessed my heart today!

    ReplyDelete