Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sale!


I've sold two bracelets, one pair of earrings and a miniature painting this weekend! I thank God for my sister who has been like a sales person for me extolling the uniqueness of my wares to all of her friends. I can use the money because I've been partially employed now since 2005 and times have been tough. Thanks Jocelyn!

Note to self: buy more clasps and ear wires to make more earrings and beaded-bead bracelets. Take pictures of your jewelry and art and develop and ETSY site.

4 comments:

  1. Hii!! This bracelets are very nice, I like it! I'm from Spain and I like making thungs too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there how are you?

    I was reading your posts and found your blog interesting. I want you to come and visit mine here in Broken Arrow.

    I hope we can become blog friends and Maybe follow each other?

    I hope to hear from you soon,

    Julian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, they are gorgeous! Clever you....

    ReplyDelete